Indoor Air Pollution
Most people are now aware that indoor air pollution is an issue of growing concern and increased visibility.
It is important to keep in mind that dirty air ducts are only one of many possible sources of particles that are present in homes.
You should consider having the air ducts in your home cleaned if:
- There is substantial visible mold growth inside hard surface (e.g., sheet metal) ducts or on other components of your heating and cooling system.
- If you have insulated air ducts and the insulation gets wet or moldy it cannot be effectively cleaned and should be removed and replaced.
- If the conditions causing the mold growth in the first place are not corrected, mold growth will recur.
- Ducts are infested with vermin, e.g. (rodents or insects)
- Ducts are clogged with excessive amounts of dust and debris and/or particles are actually released into the home from your supply registers.
Let’s Clear the Air
Brush and simultaneously HEPA vacuum each air duct and each return where possible.
Clean HVAC coil, blower & squirrel cage.
Kill & Eliminate From Your Air Ducts & HVAC Systems:
- Dust Mites
- Dust Mite Feces
- Animal Dander & Hair
- Fabric Fibers
- Carpet Fibers
- Synthetic Fibers
- Paint Dust
- Construction Waste
- Rodent Feces
- Insects and Their Feces
- Drywall Dust
Some Symptoms of Indoor Air Pollution Include:
- Sinus Congestion
- Colds & Flu
- Sore Throat
- Eye Irritation
- Eye, Nose & Throat Irritation
- Asthma & Increased Asthma
- Wheezing and Hypersensitivity
- Tightness in Chest
EPA Recommendations: Visit the EPA website for more information about why you should have your Air Ducts cleaned: http://www.epa.gov/iaq/pubs/airduct.html
Request a FREE Air Duct Cleaning Quote Today!